Hotel Chef Jobs In Manchester
An introduction to working in Manchester and the chef jobs benefits
Manchester is the second most visited city in the UK. With two of the biggest football teams in the world. The city also has a rich musical presence with many high profile artists from the city. Manchester has two AA rated 5 star hotels and over 10 AA rated 4 star hotels. These hotels make a great option outside of London to begin and progress a professional chef career.
- Join our Facebook group for further information on hotel chef jobs in Manchester.
Finding Accommodation And Living In Manchester
A Few Facts About The City Of Manchester
- Do you want to study Mummy Studies then Manchester University is the only place in the world to do so. Ever thought about exploring a mummy tissue bank?
- History was made at the Midland Hotel. One lunch time a Charles Rolls and Henry Royce met for lunch. This 1904 meeting resulted in history being born.
- Cereals including Crunchy Nut Cornflakes and Rice Krispies have been made at the Kellog’s factory since 1938
An Indication To House Prices In Manchester
- 1 Bedroom Flat – Central Manchester Starting at: £500/ Month
- 1 Bedroom Flat – Outside Central Starting at: £400 / Month
- 3 Bedroom Flat – Central Manchester – Starting at: £850/ Month
- 3 Bedroom Flat – Outside Central Starting at: £ 600/ Month
Out And About In Manchester – Alcohol Prices
- 1 Pint of Lager / Beer £2.70– £4.00 in a pub or restaurant
- Mid range bottle of wine at the supermarket – £5.00 – £8.00
Transportation Around Manchester Costs
- One day travel card for bus or train – £8.50
- Monthly travel card for bus or train – £54
Cost Of A Gym Membership
- Membership for a monthly gym contract – £17– £45
AA 5 Star And Luxury Hotels In Manchester
Top 10 Things To Do In Manchester As Ranked By Tripadvisor Travellers
Working in Manchester as a chef can be a lot of hard work, so for some fun. There are many bars and clubs with luxury hotels to help build a stable career. Here are the top 10 things to do in Manchester as ranked by travellers on Tripadvisor.
- Manchester Gin
- The City Of Manchester Distillery
- Manchester Climbing Centre
- The John Ryland’s Library
- Etihad Stadium
- Clayton Hall Museum
- Chetham’s Library
- Greater Manchester Police Museum
- Elizabeth Gaskell’s House
- Royal Exchange Theatre