Hotel Chef Jobs In Edinburgh
An introduction to working in Edinburgh and the chef jobs benefits
Edinburgh is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. The city has 4 – 5 AA Star Rated hotels, With the excellent range of hotels in the city, makes this a great choice to further or get a chef career started. With many attractions including Edinburgh castle to explore around the city.
- Join our Facebook group for further information on hotel chef jobs in Edinburgh.
Finding Accommodation And Living In Edinburgh
A Few Facts About The City Of Edinburgh
- On a stroll and finding himself in Canongate Kirkyard Charles Dickens found a grave named Ebenezer Scroggie – Mealman. Reading the title in a haze as Ebeneezer Scrooge Meanman.
- In 1824 James Braidwood formed the first municipal fire service.
- A popular cure in 1600’s for baldness was rubbing the ashes of dove’s droppings on their head. This was “discovered” in Edinburgh. Many people of the time gave it a try.
An Indication To House Prices In Edinburgh
- 1 Bedroom Flat – Central Edinburgh Starting at: £550/ Month
- 1 Bedroom Flat – Outside Central Starting at: £400 / Month
- 3 Bedroom Flat – Central Edinburgh – Starting at: £1000/ Month
- 3 Bedroom Flat – Outside Central Starting at: £ 780/ Month
Out And About In Edinburgh – Alcohol Prices
- 1 Pint of Lager / Beer £3.00– £4.10 in a pub or restaurant
- Mid range bottle of wine at the supermarket – £6.00 – £10.00
Transportation Around Edinburgh Costs
- One day travel card for bus or train – £4.00
- Monthly travel card for bus or train – £45
Cost Of A Gym Membership
- Membership for a monthly gym contract – £20– £50
AA 5 Star And Luxury Hotels In Edinburgh
Top 10 Things To Do In Edinburgh As Ranked By Tripadvisor Travellers
Edinburgh is an incredible place to start or further a chef career in luxury hotels. Outside of London this city holds the highest number of 5 Star AA rated hotels. With many bars and clubs and a lively nightlife there plenty of places to relax with friends. To follow is a list of the top 10 attractions in Edinburgh as ranked by Tripadvisor travellers.
- Arthur’s Seat
- National Museum Of Scotland
- Edinburgh Old Town
- Royal Yacht Brittania
- Palace Of Hollyroadhouse
- Camera Obscura And World Of Illusions
- Royal Mile
- Edinburgh Castle
- The Real Mary King’s Close
- Pickering’s Gin Distillery