Become A Chef Career Guide
How To Become A Chef Book
- What’s It Like To Work As A Chef
- The Different Training Routes Open To Chefs
- Training To Become A Chef
- Once Qualified, The Different Routes You Can Take For Gaining Experience
- How To Build Up Your Cv
- Example Work Experience Needed To Progress
- Personal Equipment
- Setting Up Your Own Business
- Marketing Yourself As A Self Employed Chef
- Coming To The Uk To Study And Work As A Chef
Do you want to become a professional chef?
This guide will help you to get onto the chef career path. You will be provided with many tips and advice.
Can I become a chef in the UK with no experience?
Yes you can, the guide has a look into the ways of starting a chef career with no experience or formal training.
Can I start a chef career at the age of 30 or over?
Many people out there have started a chef career at this age. The hospitality industry has opportunities for all age groups.
What qualifications do I need to become a chef?
There are no formal qualifications needed to start a chef career. However, formal training will give you a head start and an understanding of the career.
A health and food safety certificate will have to be completed once you have started the job role.
This qualification is mainly a one day training courses with a multiple question exam. This can also be completed with online training.
Become A Chef Career Guide Paperback Book £9.97