Chef Jobs Based In Glasgow Hotels
Want To Skip Ahead?
- Introduction To Working
- Accommodation And Living In The City
- Out And About In Glasgow
- Luxury Hotels
- Popular Things To Do
- Join The Group
An introduction to working in Glasgow and the chef jobs benefits
Glasgow is the largest city in Scotland developing continuously. The last 20 years has seen the city grow and develop its interesting and fascinating characteristics. Glasgow has a lively pub scene and live music being a big draw. A selection of Glasgow’s buildings have been designed by the genius of Charles Rennie Mackintosh. The city also boasts a 5 Star AA rated hotel.
Finding Accommodation And Living In Glasgow
A Few Facts About The City Of Glasgow
- Glasgow has 8 music venues in the Top 100 list of places to watch gigs. This is the most outside of London.
- Calvary Captain John Scouller established the Horseshoe Bar in 1884. With a range of local beer and food on the menu. The bar is 104 feet long, this is the longest continuous bar in Europe.
- Glasgow has the 3rd oldest underground railway system in the world.
An Indication To House Prices In Glasgow
- 1 Bedroom Flat – Central Glasgow Starting at: £450/ Month
- 1 Bedroom Flat – Outside Central Starting at: £350 / Month
- 3 Bedroom Flat – Central Glasgow – Starting at: £900/ Month
- 3 Bedroom Flat – Outside Central Starting at: £ 600/ Month
Out And About In Glasgow
- 1 Pint of Lager / Beer £2.70– £3.80 in a pub or restaurant
- Mid range bottle of wine at the supermarket – £5.00 – £9.00
Transportation Around Glasgow Costs
- One day travel card for bus or train – £2.70
- Monthly travel card for bus or train – £50
Cost Of A Gym Membership
- Membership for a monthly gym contract – £17– £39
AA 5 Star And Luxury Hotels In Glasgow
Top 10 Things To Do In Glasgow As Ranked By Tripadvisor Travellers
Becoming a chef and furthering your career can be a great move. Working in Glasgows luxury hotels after gaining a chef job can be a huge boost for a chef career. However, having a good social life is a key to having a balanced lifestyle. Glasgow has many bars and clubs to relax with friends. To follow are a top 10 list of things to do in Glasgow other than the fantastic bars.
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery And Museum
- Celtic Park
- Glasgow Tigers Speedway
- Hannah Coach
- The Clydeside Distillery
- Ibrox Stadium
- Glengoyne Distillery
- Tennents Wellpark Brewery
- University Of Glasgow
- Govan Old Parish Church